• Advanced student in Journalism or Media Studies, or a young professional
• Existing journalistic skills through either education or work;
• Proven interest in international reporting;
• TOEFL score 550 paper based, or 213 computer based, or 80 internet based, or IELTS score 6.5.
• Students from partner schools/universities (exchange):
Contact your own institution’s international office for outgoing students.
• Other applicants (non-exchange):
Contact us, or directly send your Application Form via the Utrecht International Office.
Deadline for 2014-2015 (course starting end of August 2014): 1 April 2014
• Students from the schools in Utrecht or Aarhus (host institution students):
Contact your school’s international office; beware of earlier deadlines.
• Course fee: 3.000 Euro (free of charge for exchange students)
• Living expenses: 350-450 Euro per month
• Mediation fee housing office: 175 Euro
• Rent for a room: 350-450 Euro per month
• Field trips and travel period: 1.000 Euro
• Books: 100 Euro
• Health insurance: 37 Euro per month
• Travel costs to and from the Netherlands
• Travel costs between Utrecht and Aarhus
• Visa Netherlands for non-EU students 430 Euro. Check www.nuffic.nl/immigration or www.ind.nl
• Course fee: 4400 Euro (free of charge for exchange students)
• Living expenses: 400 Euro per month
• Rent a room with our help: 350 Euro per month. Minimum 2.100.
• Travel cost to and from Denmark
• Field trips including Euroviews: 1.000 Euro
• Books: 50 Euro
• Health insurance: You need an insurance to cover you during the first 5 weeks of your stay in Denmark. After the registration at the Danish authorities upon arrival and a 5 weeks waiting period, you will be covered by the Danish national health security system.
• Visa Denmark for non-EU students: 230 Euro
Further information, contact:
Emails and phone numbers: see the Contact page.