This programme is aimed at advanced students in Journalism, Communication or Media Studies and young professionals. You need to show:
- Existing journalistic skills, either through education or work (at least two years of studies completed successfully, professional experience is a plus);
- Proven interest in international reporting;
- TOEFL score 550 paper based, or 213 computer based, or 80 internet based, or IELTS score 6.5.
Please note: this programme has a selection procedure, scroll down to read more about the application procedure.
• Students from partner schools/universities (exchange):
Contact your own institution’s international office; all applications are assessed individually. Your university should be a partner of HU Applied Sciences University or DJMX. Please note: this programme has a selection procedure, use our entry form.
• Other applicants (non-partner students and young professionals):
Contact the programme coordinator Carien Touwen, firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information visit our Go International – School of Journalism page. Application runs through a seperate procedure. Note: the deadline is 1 April for application and payment of tuition fees.
• Journalism students from HU Applied Sciences University and DJMX (host institution students):
Apply through your own institute. DMJX students should apply before 1 December for the next academic year; HU students should apply before 1 May. Please note: this programme has a selection procedure, use our entry form.
• Other Dutch students (minor or Kies op Maat):
Apply through the minor and Kies op Maat procedures. Deadlines are communicated through the HU Minor site and Kies op Maat website. Please note: this programme has a selection procedure, use our entry form.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your query.